HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:24:50 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NHL - Hockey!  (Read 32028 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2018, 05:54:16 PM »

Hoping the Flyers keep their 3 wins going tomorrow agains the Penguins.

**** YOU PENGUINS, YOU ****ING *****!!!

Grin Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2018, 06:07:39 PM »

yea...i was there...i kinda liked the outcome but I still feel for ya.  After the first goal the stars had no step, the PPs were weak at best.  the only spark they showed was on the shorty, which was a great goal.

Yeah we didn’t look good and we’re terrible on PP.  Better than last year but not there yet.  Killing us that Bishop is out.  Lehtinon just isn’t the guy.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2018, 01:43:41 PM »

Hoping the Flyers keep their 3 wins going tomorrow agains the Penguins.

**** YOU PENGUINS, YOU ****ING *****!!!

Grin Cheesy

Stars vs Flyers tomorrow night!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2018, 05:40:31 PM »

Dare I say I hope your Stars continue their slide against Philly? 😉

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2018, 12:43:34 AM »

Game on. Go Stars!  Cheesy

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2018, 02:59:56 AM »

Game on. Go Stars!  Cheesy

I have spent almost the entire 2nd and 3rd period trying to find a way to just share a picture on here.  I’m so pissed off because you just can’t upload a pic to a site anymore and share the url.  If anyone knows how it’s still possible please let me know.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2018, 03:20:31 AM »

Damn you Stars!!!!

Good luck to your guys, Jeff.😎

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2018, 12:47:48 PM »

Damn you Stars!!!!

Good luck to your guys, Jeff.😎

Thanks Jimmy.  I don’t think we hurt your chances any to make the playoffs.   Wink

Overtime wins are always so nerve racking!

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2018, 01:23:28 PM »

Well a point is a point, I guess. But the Flyers got Columbus and Florida coming up, and they are streaking hot right now! I'd really rather see the team not be a wild card, but I'm not sure it's going to happen.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2018, 05:53:31 PM »

Flyers play the Bruins tonight.

Ouch Jimmy - that's gonna be tough. 

Wringer - you think your guys are gonna spoil Jimmy's night?   Grin

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2018, 04:24:53 PM »

Bs didnt play last night...we are up against the red hot Lightning tonight and the panthers Sat and then the Flyers early Sunday

I love the run up to the playoffs
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2018, 09:46:58 PM »

I also was apparently very wrong about the remaining schedule for the Flyers.   Huh

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2018, 03:16:58 AM »

I also was apparently very wrong about the remaining schedule for the Flyers.   Huh

Yes I would say your team is sitting pretty.   Grin

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2018, 06:00:36 PM »

4-2 win over the lighting put the Pats Bruins in 1st place with Pasta' recording a Gordie Howe Hat trick.

i know i've said it before but i LOVE hockey.

GAME ON
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2018, 08:43:54 PM »

4-2 win over the lighting put the Pats Bruins in 1st place with Pasta' recording a Gordie Howe Hat trick.

i know i've said it before but i LOVE hockey.

GAME ON

Definitely a GREAT year to be a Bruins fan!

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS