HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 04:35:40 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planet of the Apes 4 premieres in theaters May 24, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NHL - Hockey!  (Read 32024 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: February 10, 2018, 02:38:53 AM »

Penguins vs Stars

Hey Wringer - are you here at the game?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2018, 01:13:27 PM »

Oh never mind.  I don’t know why I thought a Bruins fan would be at a Pittsburgh game.

GREAT game though!  Thanks to penalties there was a three on four battle and Pittsburgh got a short handed goal. It pained me but I can’t deny that’s good hockey.  We came from behind and tied it up by end of regulation and the Stars eventually won in a shootout.

The stands were packed with Pittsburgh fans.  I had no idea that many Penguin fans lived in Dalllas!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2018, 04:38:46 PM »

I work with a guy from Pittsburgh who was there, but yeah the pens have tons of fans. Residuals from Lemieux and Jagr days.  I know that's why I still watch them.
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 02:24:59 PM »

Since the Superbowl, the Flyers are 6-0-2! Boo ya baby!

Jimmy T since 2001
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2018, 05:16:12 PM »

Bs are still hot too. Grin

Enjoying the olympic hockey too...the women are kicking ass and the men are holding their own.
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 08:37:24 PM »

I'll be at tomorrows game.  My best friend from back home is coming to Dallas for two days before we head out to Colorado to go skiing for a week.  figured a Hockey game would be a good start Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2018, 01:35:35 AM »

I'll be at tomorrows game.  My best friend from back home is coming to Dallas for two days before we head out to Colorado to go skiing for a week.  figured a Hockey game would be a good start Smiley

Gonna be a tough game tonight against Tampa Bay.  I’m in section 112.  Wave if you see me!   Grin

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2018, 11:10:37 AM »

Man what a heartbreaker.  Overtime loss 5-4.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2018, 12:25:54 PM »

Flyers had their first loss as well in a month. Undecided

Jimmy T since 2001
Rich
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2018, 09:46:46 PM »

Flyers had their first loss as well in a month. Undecided
Florida was not kind to our Flyers, Jimmy.  Ugh.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2018, 10:25:04 PM »

We had another overtime loss last night - to Ottowa.  How you going to win in the playoffs if you can't even beat the teams your supposed to win against?

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2018, 06:09:15 PM »

Dammit Flyers. You suck.

I think since it turned March, they haven't won a game.

Dammit.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2018, 12:06:35 AM »

Wringer- your probably here too.  I’m at the Stars vs Bruins game tonight.  And I’m already drinking after our six game losing streak.  My only hope is that you guys are resting players since you clinched the playoffs this week!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2018, 04:53:46 AM »

Wringer- your probably here too.  I’m at the Stars vs Bruins game tonight.  And I’m already drinking after our six game losing streak.  My only hope is that you guys are resting players since you clinched the playoffs this week!

Well, that sucked.

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2018, 05:16:53 PM »

yea...i was there...i kinda liked the outcome but I still feel for ya.  After the first goal the stars had no step, the PPs were weak at best.  the only spark they showed was on the shorty, which was a great goal.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS