HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 04:57:07 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Flash Season 7  (Read 2346 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: March 04, 2021, 10:31:29 PM »

Debuting this week. Who's tuning in?
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 03:53:44 AM »

Finally!  My kiddo has been so mad that it hasn’t come back yet!  She will be excited!  And of course, we watch it together.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 12:39:56 PM »

I thought this season was terrible.  What did you think?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2021, 12:01:21 AM »

I can say, without watching a minute of it ...
Terrible
 Wink

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2021, 02:15:32 PM »

All I read about this season is that no one likes this season.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2021, 02:50:44 PM »

It’s definitely the worst of the series.  They shouldn’t have got rid of Ralph the same time two of the main actors quit.  The new characters just aren’t interesting.

Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2021, 06:28:00 PM »

It’s definitely the worst of the series.  They shouldn’t have got rid of Ralph the same time two of the main actors quit.  The new characters just aren’t interesting.

I think the kids are being used as a potential replacement if the main characters leave. We have two Wallys and both suck worse than Nora aka XS.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS