HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:24:26 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Questions Never Asked/Answers Never Given  (Read 6988 times)
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« on: January 20, 2018, 11:44:59 PM »

By the nature of super hero comics - with years of continuity and changes in creative directions or cancellations - things don't always get resolved.

There's also questions that never seem to get addressed in the comics either.

This thread is to talk about those questions.

For example, this one has always bugged me, why does the Owl look so much like Wolverine? The hair, sideburns, and the claws... yet AFAIK they've never met and no one has asked this question. Anyone know?

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 05:22:54 PM »

Well the Owl kinda looks like an owl. As seen
HERE

A Wolverine actually looks nothing like the way Logan is now presented as Wolverine, as you can see
HERE

The owl has longer talons/claws than a wolverine - Check one for Owl
The owl also has three front talons, where as the wolverine has for front claws - Check two for Owl
Some owls have the feather/fur peeks on top more, more so than wolverines - Check three for Owl
 Grin

Owl wins. Logan is just a copycat
 Grin

Now the true question is why does Marvel keep using THAT owl look on so many characters?
 Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Mitch
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2018, 03:18:13 PM »

I've had that same kinda question about Barbara Streisand and Miss Piggy.   Cheesy

"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."  - Iron Man (Captain America #29)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS