HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 01:33:07 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Despicable Me 4 premieres in theaters July 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bioshock Infinate  (Read 5928 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 12, 2017, 09:27:56 PM »

Yeah I know, I’m behind as usual.   Grin

Just finished this game and WOW!  What an ending!  I wasn’t expecting it to be great as it has an entirely different premise than the original Bioshock and Bioshock 2 but this was just as good and just as fun.  If you were a fan of the TV show Fringe then I think you’ll like this story.  And as a first person shooter (with weapons and powers) it’s grand!

Lots of thumbs up on this one.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 01:02:53 PM »

Ye'sir. Not as good as the first for me, which was nowhere near as grand as Infinite in anyway, but because I fell in love with the originality of that story/game at the time. The second was fun, but not as enjoyable as the other two.

And yeah, that ending was great, but left me scratching my head for awhile. Had to go look it up to get the full "what the ...?" out of my head and yet even after doing that, that same "what the ...?" is still in my head. Yes, even knowing what I know about the ending.  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2017, 09:10:34 PM »

And yeah, that ending was great, but left me scratching my head for awhile. Had to go look it up to get the full "what the ...?" out of my head and yet even after doing that, that same "what the ...?" is still in my head. Yes, even knowing what I know about the ending.  Cheesy

I know what you mean.  That was effing brilliant.  Totally imploded my mind.

And I agree, Bioshock 2 was a bit of a let down.  I think I like the first one and Infinate about the same because they were different stories.  Of course, I played the first one twice which is something I NEVER do.  That actually speaks highly of it.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS