HR Boards
December 13, 2017, 01:59:57 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hero Realm now
officially 475 members
strong!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TITANS  (Read 37 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 06, 2017, 07:12:23 AM »

So I saw the new pic of "Titans" Dick Grayson as Robin on Twitter and decided to drop in and ask if this new show will get you guys to try DC's new "Digital Service"? Or will you wait until the new animated Young Justice: Outsiders begins? Or will any of those get you to try? I guess it all depends on price, but would the same price of All Access ($5 a month) get you to join?

I was excited about both until I learned that Titans will be ran by the same guys behind Arrow and Flash and I am just not sure I want that kind of style in my Titans. If it is a little heavier, just a tad less high school drama like (no offense to those that enjoy those shows), I would surely enjoy it more so I am hopeful as it is paid programming they will go just a pinch more ... well ... you know.

I am looking forward to Young Justice 100% however. Really liked that show when it was on.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 11:58:54 AM »

Id be willing to give it a shot! 

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2017, 06:48:50 AM »

I just loved seeing the appropriate awesomeness of the Tim Drake Robin suit! I LOVE THAT SUIT TO DEATH AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS