HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 01:21:38 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Stranger Things  (Read 4723 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 24, 2017, 04:15:05 AM »

Season 1

Everyone at work keeps telling me to watch this series so I decided to check out the first episode.

I’m now starting episode 4 in the same sitting.  This show is amazing.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 04:51:23 AM »

Aaaaand on to episode 5!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 01:05:20 AM »

How in the hell did you not watch this the first time around?

People from work had to tell you about a geek project like this? Really??  Shocked

Put down the comics sometimes, my man.
 Wink

Grin Grin Grin

And yes, it is really good ... both seasons.  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 07:01:09 PM »

I finished the whole 1st season in one sitting!  Lol

I don’t know how I missed it the first time around. 😄

Still haven’t watched season 2 but will likely catch it around the holidays.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2019, 09:22:09 PM »

Lol.  Forgot to post about Season 2 - which I finished last Christmas.  Not as good as the first season but they rarely are.

Now Season 3 is out.  I have a large list of binging to do.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2022, 07:27:28 PM »

So finished season 4 awhile back now (one of the best seasons, for any show) and I saw this shortly after. Have NOT been able to get it out of my head for three days now.

Warning... I repeat, WARNING... spoilers for Stranger Things season 4 (episode one to be precise), so don't click if you haven't seen season 4 yet and plan on doing so anytime soon. Of course if that's the case... WTF dude?!?!
 Grin

And yes, the song is stupid as hell, but it has crawled its way deeply into my head

Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS