HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 07:55:33 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marvel finally makes a move that may help them be relevant again  (Read 7669 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 17, 2017, 08:22:11 PM »

C.B. Cebulski is heading to the Editor-In-Chief desk at Marvel

YAY!!!!

Buh-Bye Axel

Who would have thought it would take Bendis leaving the company to get that done. Thanks, Bendis  Wink  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 06:33:48 PM »

I’m excited about change at Marvel.  I definitely think it is time.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2017, 09:43:40 PM »

Also hear that Disney is trying to buy 20 Century FOX (movies)

If that goes down Marvel will have all their movie characters, save Spidey, technically, back in house.

I have heard that Noah Hawley (FX's Fargo and Legion) was working on a Dr. Doom movie though ... interesting to see how all of this plays out.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2017, 02:55:43 AM »

Still will be 6-8 months before editorial changes will occur, I believe, but I'm glad it's happened, and here's to hoping for better direction that keeps things soaring up and up!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS