HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:35:24 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DC's December Solicits thoughts  (Read 2662 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: October 16, 2017, 02:26:27 PM »

So, a couple thoughts on the December solicitations from DC (yes, way late)
 Grin

- Looks like it is (sadly) true, that Sejic is off Aquaman and I was all set to stop reading because of that ... until I saw an image from the new penciler. Or at least the December issue's penciler, Ricardo Rederici, seen HERE  Shocked Man, I know that the inker will make this work seem less than what this shows, and I am sure he will not have the time to produce suck panels in a monthly book (again, if he is the regular penciler) but yeah, I look forward to this!!

- Looks like Brett Booth is now penciling Action Comics. With Superman totally losing me with the new creative team there, I was thinking about giving Action another shot. I don't know ...

- The way it is described, it looks like #18 may be the last issue of New Super-Man. I hope not. Even with the art being a tad less powerful than before, I still enjoy this title.

Patiently waiting for January solicits to hit, any day now, so I can compare these three thoughts with that and see if New Super-Man #19 will exist.
 Embarrassed

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS