HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 03:49:52 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Redneck  (Read 4179 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: October 06, 2017, 02:55:51 AM »

Redneck 1-5

I finally got around to starting to this and after reading issue 1 I thought this wasn’t for me.  Man am I so glad I didn’t stop there.  By issue 4 I was sitting on the edge of my seat. So much so that I went ahead and grabbed issue 5 and finished it.

Issue 6 is the end if this arc and it’s killing me to wait to get it. But it doesn’t make sense to grab it for 3.99 when it’s going to drop to 1.99 in a week or two.

If your not reading this, pick it up and don’t stop after issue 1. Give the first 4 issues a try.

I mean, Redneck vampires? You have to see what this is about!   Grin

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 11:23:58 AM »

Yep, this is a good one. Enjoy the heck out of it, I do.
Is it as good as American Vampire ? ... ? I am not sure, I don't think so, not yet at least, though I can honestly say that I just love the Grandpa in this title  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2023, 04:04:57 AM »

Redneck issue #32 came out October 14, 2020.  

Issues 33 & 34 were solicited as the last two issues of the series but neither has come out yet.

Anyone know why?  It doesn’t take two and half years to finish two issues!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2023, 09:30:01 PM »

Really sad it looks like the last two issues of this series will never see the light of day.   Cry

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2023, 06:58:53 PM »

Oh Yeah? I hope that was just a thought, and not that you heard something. Either way, yeah, that sucks.

Of course with Cates, I am hoping his car crash/illness/relationship problems(?) that he has been facing will end soon and maybe he can get back to writing it.

But then again, wouldn't have had already had it written? Maybe it is an artist thing? Or... Hell I don't know

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2023, 09:03:59 PM »

Yeah it was just a thought of mine.  Pretty sure it’s not coming since it’s been almost three years now since the last issue came out.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS