HR Boards
December 14, 2017, 05:46:39 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hero Realm now
officially 475 members
strong!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Woods  (Read 95 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: October 03, 2017, 08:20:46 AM »

Wow - I picked a good time to start reading this.  I'm now caught up to issue 29 and as luck would have it the final issue of the series, issue 36, is coming out on 10/11 - Next week!

This has been a fun series to read and I recommend it.  Especially if your a member of ComiXology Unlimited.  Because the first 29 issues are free to read if you are.  I'll have to buy the last 7 issues to finish it but the majority of those are $1.99 so all things considered a cheap on the pocket book read for a fun series.

Can't wait to finish this off!

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2017, 04:31:13 AM »

Man, glad to know this is ending.

Now wait. I mean that in the best way (in so much as something ending can be good). Now I can go back and read from the issues I stopped at, knowing it is a set ending now and hopefully get into it more (in so much that I did enjoy it before, but not enough to keep it on top of my reading pile).
 Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS