HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 06:07:43 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planet of the Apes 4 premieres in theaters May 24, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFL 2017  (Read 29235 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 12, 2017, 02:05:50 AM »

Hey Jimmy - Damn the Vikings looked good tonight.  Are you worried?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 04:15:51 PM »

They did look good.

Always worried of them-in Minnesota.

However, when was a time that New Orleans ever had a defense? When they were paid to head hunt.  Cheesy

However, I was at the game, Packers v Seahawks, and man, am I ...so hopeful that the D-line makes our secondary look good each week. Which I don't believe, and they are gonna get torched tonight, because D. Randall is barely a starter (after last year), and Q Rollins is just outmatched by everyone. Not happy with the corners we got.

But we'll see! 2nd year in a row that the Packers got to be the opening game for a team opening a new stadium (Minnesota, now Atlanta).

We'll see how this goes.  Undecided

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 02:37:50 AM »

I'm done *starting the 3rd quarter at this point*

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 12:14:04 PM »

Looks like both our teams went down in flames yesterday, Jimbo.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 04:50:02 PM »

I didn't watch yours, but what a stomping!  Didn't expect that.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2017, 12:41:49 AM »

GO PACKERS!

DA BEARS STILL SUCK!!!

Grin Grin Grin

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2017, 12:56:00 AM »

How angry are ya, Jeff?  Cool

PERRY, wtf in the Steelers nation?! Shocked

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2017, 01:11:01 AM »

Cheesy
Not sure why you are shocked. We are nothing better than a .500 team this year.
passing D is good enough, finally, but our rush D is porous, we have a guy at offensive right tackle that may well be a statue and we rely way to much on that total jerkwad, Antonio Brown.
Add in we have a "coach" who isn't a coach at all, who always (for years) let's us play down to the competition (we always play bad against bad teams ... see the Bears this year) who can never make adjustments we need and who can't coach his way to anything other than being a "motivator" ... No surprise to me. Mike Tomlin needs to be benched as far as I'm concerned.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2017, 01:32:15 AM »

I’m not speaking to you.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2017, 01:32:59 AM »

I’m not speaking to you.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Grin

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2017, 11:12:35 AM »

I’m not speaking to you.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2017, 11:14:23 AM »

Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2017, 05:47:47 PM »

In all seriousness, what a game.

Our defense really blew it at the end.  When I saw two Cowboys miss their tackles and let Rodgers get a first down I knew it was over.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2017, 12:48:24 AM »

Well, Jeff, it's a good thing that Kirk Cousins is no Aaron Rodgers today. Nice win for the Cowboys! By the way I still hate the Cowboys just because they are the Cowboys. Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2017, 02:03:49 AM »

Well, Jeff, it's a good thing that Kirk Cousins is no Aaron Rodgers today. Nice win for the Cowboys! By the way I still hate the Cowboys just because they are the Cowboys. Cheesy

If we couldn’t beat the Redskins than we should hang it up.

And right now, Aaron Rodgers is no Aaron Rodgers.  😝

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS