HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 11:47:03 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Marvel Comics - Buy one get one free on Comixology  (Read 3734 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: September 01, 2017, 02:25:15 PM »

If your not a Marvel Unlimited subscriber and getting your Marvel fix as they come out, ComiXology has a good sale going on right now through 9/7.

https://www.comixology.com/Marvel-BOGO-Sale/page/16044?tid=E170901001&utm_source=comiXology+Digital+Comics+Newsletters&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=E170901001_Marvel_BOGO_Email

The Code is MARVEL17

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 04:16:31 PM »

Thanks.

Ya know, here is a good place to say it I guess.
 Grin
I actually have been thinking about getting back into my subscription ... but only to help me stop reading both Marvel and DC's current output for awhile. Just to chill out for a few, not due to anger or anything.  Cheesy It is just ... I have so many series of comics, either digitally or piled up in my closet, that I really need to get through ... if for nothing else to return them to their rightful owner but also to actually read the books I have paid $1 for.

As much as I want to do that, I know I will never get to them as long as I keep up to date with my Marvel and DC reading. I just don't have the time.

I started Rai over a month ago and I am still on issue 6 or so. I have all kinds of Image comics I need to read and get up to date on. I haven't read an issue of East to West in so long I am not sure that is the name of the series.  Cheesy I still have Wicked and the Divine to read. Deadly Class. So many more. Hell even my Valiant is starting to slip as I have not read an issue of X-O since issue #1. That I can't abide. I don't want it to end up like Rai.
 Smiley

Who knows, maybe I will change my mind but I even went to DCBS yesterday, looked around and thought about getting back into a SMALL monthly shipping thing. That way I can stop my trips to the LCS and thus stop trying to read everything that looks shiny and I would have a full month to read what I do have. Not get sidetracked again. I almost picked up Weapon X again, even though I stopped reading it a few months back, for good reason, but it called to me. Haha, THAT is the stuff I need to stop.

Eh, who knows.
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS