HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:13:33 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Warner Bros/DC-quit trying to screw it up!!!  (Read 3683 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: August 29, 2017, 02:27:17 AM »

The more I read, or catch head lines, or the more I dive into news, the more pissed I get.

WB/DC Movies are going to f*** it all up, in the end, after all. The goodwill they've garnered with Wonder Woman will probably carry over to Justice League, and let's hope it's rewarded.

But, what after that?

-there's the on again, off again Batffleck angle. He will, he won't, he is, it's not the same Batman unverse as the movie, it's yet another script

-a Gotham Sirens movie; really? This will get pulled off in theaters? Oh wait, that's right, tight titty costumes and lots of ass. THAT'S what you'll sell

-The Rock is Black Adam! But not in the Shazam movie; that isn't going anywhere! So, he'll be Adam in a solo movie! How's that going? Um...'pre production'

-No Flash movie yet to establish the character, but you'll throw him back to Flashpoint? HUH? How's that going to go? Gone through 3 sitting directors, and how many scripty story treatments?

-Also, no GL movie redemption yet.

-At least Aquaman is coming.

-Suicide Squad 2? Why?!

-A Joker/Harley movie? Okay sure, I'd actually take that over a SS 2. Wait, also possible a different Joker origin movie?

-OH yeah, how are we going to actually fix Superman?

Get your plans together!!

Also, due to the fact that only 1-2 movies come out in a year, these actors will age out really fast. I'm not saying you have to perfectly follow the model of Marvel, but if/when you decided to pursue MOS to BvS, have Batffleck appear in Suicide Squad, and have WW carryover from BvS to her movie, then to the Justice League, you've created something.

So support it. Support it well. Design a vision (preferrably with Johns), quit changing WB management (4 times, if you read it right on Wikipedia), and go with it.

After all, Jason Momoa made a cameo in BvS (which was May 2016, obviously filmed before that period).
He'll be a headliner star in the November 2017 Justice League film.
Then, his Aquaman movie will release December 2018.

That's 3 years, 3 and a half years trying to have this guy represent the King of Atlantis. Not a lot of work to show, I feel.

And maybe, yeah, we've been inundated with RDJ Tony Stark everywhere. Not everyone is going to be him. But man DC/WB, you've gotta represent, represent strong, and represent focused.

and get Zach Snyder the f*** out.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2017, 12:27:03 PM »

-a Gotham Sirens movie; really? This will get pulled off in theaters? Oh wait, that's right, tight titty costumes and lots of ass. THAT'S what you'll sell

SOLD!!!   Shocked  Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS