HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:58:53 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The 20 Worst Shows Ever Made  (Read 6142 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 21, 2017, 03:57:26 PM »

Take a look at number 19.   Cheesy

http://screenrant.com/worst-tv-shows-rotten-tomatoes/2/

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 05:14:30 PM »

Deserves top 5 consideration, I think. It was certainly one of the worse shows I have seen in a long time. And I am including my hatred of Arrow in that, so ... yeah. I pretty much despise what they did to Danny and the entire script in general.

Though Inhumans may dethrone I.F from the look of things.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 05:31:25 PM »

Deserves top 5 consideration, I think. It was certainly one of the worse shows I have seen in a long time. And I am including my hatred of Arrow in that, so ... yeah. I pretty much despise what they did to Danny and the entire script in general.

Though Inhumans may dethrone I.F from the look of things.

Your not kidding there.  Inhumans looks terrible.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2017, 07:17:17 PM »

Your not kidding there.  Inhumans looks terrible.

Well they are both a Scott Buck led projects, so ...

Yeah. Sounds about right.

IE - Scott Buck is not the best show runner!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2017, 07:44:13 PM »

Your not kidding there.  Inhumans looks terrible.

Well they are both a Scott Buck led projects, so ...

Yeah. Sounds about right.

IE - Scott Buck is not the best show runner!!!

I read they changed show runners for Iron Fist Season 2.  Maybe that will help.

Mitch
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 06:13:17 PM »

Looks like they have only listed shows that have been produced relatively recently.  I guess the "According to Rotten Tomatoes" serves as a disclaimer that would allow for this, but the rest of the title does read: "Worse TV Shows Ever Made."  IMHO, you can't have a list like this without mentioning My Mother the Car, Cop Rock, or Small Wonder.

"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."  - Iron Man (Captain America #29)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 06:19:01 PM »

Looks like they have only listed shows that have been produced relatively recently.  I guess the "According to Rotten Tomatoes" serves as a disclaimer that would allow for this, but the rest of the title does read: "Worse TV Shows Ever Made."  IMHO, you can't have a list like this without mentioning My Mother the Car, Cop Rock, or Small Wonder.

I agree, Mitch.  That title is misleading.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 06:36:48 PM »

Well Mitch, I think with those shows you would need to make it through one episode or, at the very least, last more than 10 minutes before you could call it the worst show. And while I can't speak for everyone, I know I didn't or couldn't last more than 5 minutes with the shows you listed.

I think they become safe from "worst list" by default for that very reason.
 Grin

Mitch
HR Super Hero

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2017, 04:46:30 PM »

Well Mitch, I think with those shows you would need to make it through one episode or, at the very least, last more than 10 minutes before you could call it the worst show. And while I can't speak for everyone, I know I didn't or couldn't last more than 5 minutes with the shows you listed.

I think they become safe from "worst list" by default for that very reason.
 Grin

Cheesy Cheesy

Oh, the horror ... . . the horror ...   

"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."  - Iron Man (Captain America #29)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS