HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:13:59 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Catalyst Prime - FREE  (Read 5289 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 13, 2017, 01:48:07 PM »

Okay, I read this last night and I really think you guys should give it a shot. This is the start of a new universe, headed up by Christopher Priest, and will have what looks like about 6 ongoing titles associated with it. But this issue, this Free Comic Book Day issue, is where it all starts and it was goooood.

Give it a shot, again, for free, and I think you may be looking for more from this 'new universe' ( Wink)

It did feel a lot like the feeling I had when I first read New Universe or the Ultraverse and that was really cool.

So enough talk, go HERE, get it, read it and let me know what you think.

And I will try to be back later to talk more .... in all the other posts I need to hit up ... but time to hit breakfast!!! (And I don't usually eat breakfast, but the wife made a spread so ... yeah ... I gotta get hungry!!)
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2017, 02:14:07 PM »

Ok done - Added my library.  I'll add it to my reading list next week.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2017, 03:37:41 PM »

Did it. Will read it.

Read it.

Damn!! I feel I gotta reread it! Priest demands your full attention to the page!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2017, 06:31:51 PM »

That Ending!!!!

And don't get too wrapped up in the math ...  Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 08:26:01 PM »

Nice book!  Definitely want to know what happens in this world!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS