HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:46:45 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: An Important Message  (Read 3910 times)
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« on: July 16, 2017, 07:11:54 PM »

I've been married for almost two years now.

So, right before I sit down to poop I feel compelled to take off my wedding ring first. Then place it in my pocket.

Every time this happens, the following scene comes to mind.

Every. Single. Time.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2017, 10:15:15 PM »

You know you can keep your ring on if you use the toilet paper that is provided and not your hand, right?
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 10:51:26 PM »

You know you can keep your ring on if you use the toilet paper that is provided and not your hand, right?
 Grin

It's not the clean-up. I have a fear of it spontaneously falling off my hand and into the toilet. Makes no sense. I don't even want to look at my phone in front of the toilet as if I'll drop it - find out it's made of "flubber" - and bounce into the toilet.

Again, it's completely irrational, I realize that, but there you go.

I can only imagine dudes' reactions if they see me take off the ring before I go into the restroom or stall. As if I'm saying, "Ring's off. Anything goes, gentlemen."
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 12:36:21 AM »

I can only imagine dudes' reactions if they see me take off the ring before I go into the restroom or stall. As if I'm saying, "Ring's off. Anything goes, gentlemen."

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 07:53:56 PM »

I think I read this thread daily, just because I laugh so damned hard at making the mini movie in my head of Tok walking to the restroom and if to say "Ring's off. Anything goes, gentlemen. "

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I'm not that way with the pooper, but I have to put my hands over my keys-even if in the front pocket of the pants- whenever I walk over any grating/sewer grates. I fear them spontaneously dropping down there.

Also, I have a somewhat okay irrational fear of umbrella tines when it's open. Not from my umbrella; no, from others. Being that I'm 6'4, and most others are not, when they are holding their umbrellas up and open, those tines are damned close to being in my eyes.

Jimmy T since 2001
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 11:08:38 PM »

I'm not that way with the pooper, but I have to put my hands over my keys-even if in the front pocket of the pants- whenever I walk over any grating/sewer grates. I fear them spontaneously dropping down there.

Ditto on this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS