HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 03:17:19 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Gladiator 2 premieres in theaters November 22, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader - May 31, 2017  (Read 7238 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2017, 03:04:17 PM »

Oh man, Hickman returning to Fantastic Four?! That would be one of the greatest things in theMarvell  publishing  world and mine!

That would great and makes total sense since he decided their fate in Secret Wars.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2017, 07:11:35 PM »

Done!

ComiXology
Lazarus Vol 2: Lift
Locke & Key Vol 4: Keys to the Kingdom
Locke & Key: Clockworks #1
Locke & Key: Clockworks #2
Locke & Key: Clockworks #3
Locke & Key: Clockworks #4
Locke & Key: Clockworks #5
Locke & Key: Clockworks #6
Black Hammer 8
Black Science 29
Descender 21
Hadrian's Wall 6
Image Plus 14
Invincible 135
Low 17
Sex Criminals 11
Sex Criminals 12
Sex Criminals 13
Sex Criminals 14
Sex Criminals 15
Walking Dead 167
Wonder Woman 75th Anniversary Special 1
Wonder Woman: Wonder Woman Day Special 1

Marvel Unlimited
Civil War II Tie-Ins
All-New Wolverine 11
Civil War II Ulysses 4
Captain America Sam Wilson 12
Civil War II: Amazing Spider-Man 3
Civil War II: Choosing Sides 4
Civil War II: Gods of Ware 3
Civil War II: X-Men 3
Mockingbird 6
Power Man and Iron Fist 7
Spider Woman 10
The Fallen 1
The Ultimates 10

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2017, 09:45:46 PM »

Yeah, but you know how rumors are.

But man do I have every finger, every toe and every pube crossed, and I am part Italian so ...!!!!
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2017, 02:58:39 AM »

Wonder Woman 22 & 23 -well, now to get these in trades so I have everything Rucka bound up!!

Super Sons #4 - still decently good, and I'm still pleased to keep reading this book

Action 980- hee hee, maybe a bit of bring back late 90s and later Superman, but that's when it was going very well commmercially and creatively for a while

Green Arrow 23- Hmm...am I dropping this book? Most days I don't seem to know!! But I enjoyed reading this issue this time. (but I also feel that I can easily sell these works as well)

Aquaman 23 - about time someone said those things to Arthur!! He's a horrible king!!! Of course the council and nation is right to want to depose him!! Wait, replace him with that whacko? How American! I mean, stupid!!!  Abnett always does so much with trying to have Arthur's righteousness drive him to the correct path, but sometimes he looks like an utter fool, and that's all that Atlantis (and I) can see.

Hal Jordan & GLC 21 - oh yeah, great cool ending, I hope to actually see more of that protagonist more, or damn, just explore Kyle more!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS