HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 12:02:30 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Dune: Part Two premieres in theaters March 15, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Damn cowards  (Read 2659 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: May 23, 2017, 10:48:43 AM »

The anger I had after hearing about the latest bombing in the U.K ... I can't describe. I heard about it pretty late and there is nothing like trying to go to sleep when you are pissed off. It is a hard thing to do. However, that pales in comparison to what so many parents in Manchester are having to deal with after cowards, whether acting alone or not, little piss ass cowards, attack a concert full of 10 year old girls.

My thoughts go out to all the parents that are now and forever more dealing with an attack by a little bitch ass punk who is only going to be remembered for this heartless act of killing, as of now 22 kids and adults, and traumatizing so many more young people.

And they currently have no information on this, but if this was an act of one extremists or a group of extremists, do you really think that your "God" wants you to kill 9 year old girls? You really think that, you idiot cowards?

If I am wrong and there is a God, at least I will know that this horrible little coward is forever burning in Hell. Burn you piece of shit!!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2017, 11:16:32 AM »

Agreed.  Plus I can assure you that he is burning in hell.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 06:23:30 PM »

... Plus I can assure you that he is burning in hell.

Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 06:22:10 PM »

Damn right, Perry.

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS