HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:06:36 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Deadpool 3 premieres in theaters May 3, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader May 3, 2017  (Read 9033 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2017, 01:25:50 PM »

It's moving day!  Doubt I'll finish this out due to our home move but you never know - there's not a lot left!

ComiXology
Magnus Robot Fighter 7
Magnus Robot Fighter 8
Magnus Robot Fighter 9
Magnus Robot Fighter 10

Magnus Robot Fighter 11
Magnus Robot Fighter 12
Mayday 5
Reborn 5
Batman 22 - The Button part 3
Image Plus 6 - Here's Negan
Image Plus 7 - Here's Negan
Image Plus 8 - Here's Negan
Image Plus 9 - Here's Negan
Image Plus 10 - Here's Negan
Image Plus 11 - Here's Negan
Image Plus 12 - Here's Negan

Micronauts 7
Micronauts 8
Micronauts 9
Micronauts 10

Marvel Unlimited
Nighthawk 1
Daredevil 8
Astonishing Ant-Man 9
Nighthawk 2
Mighty Thor 8
Doctor Strange 9
Carnage 9
Moon Knight 4

Vision 9
Old Man Logan 8
Daredevil 9
Astonishing Ant-Man 10

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2017, 08:49:56 PM »

Ugh.  As I've mentioned we are moving today as we sold our house.  We close on Friday so the new people can move in.  So when we went to move the washer and dryer, we discovered a water leak.  Now while the wife goes to the temporary apartment with the movers and all our stuff., I'm sitting in our house with the plumber...who is cutting a hole in the wall to get to the pipes.   Angry

I guess I'll get through my list after all since I need something to occupy my mind while he works.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2017, 10:00:09 AM »

Just keep dry, buddy
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2017, 02:36:51 AM »

Whew!  Not only finished but added the Micronauts Annual that lands between issues 9 & 10.

ComiXology
Magnus Robot Fighter 7
Magnus Robot Fighter 8
Magnus Robot Fighter 9
Magnus Robot Fighter 10
Magnus Robot Fighter 11
Magnus Robot Fighter 12
Mayday 5
Reborn 5
Batman 22 - The Button part 3
Image Plus 6 - Here's Negan
Image Plus 7 - Here's Negan
Image Plus 8 - Here's Negan
Image Plus 9 - Here's Negan
Image Plus 10 - Here's Negan
Image Plus 11 - Here's Negan
Image Plus 12 - Here's Negan
Micronauts 7
Micronauts 8
Micronauts 9
ADD:  Micronauts Annual 2017
Micronauts 10

Marvel Unlimited
Nighthawk 1
Daredevil 8
Astonishing Ant-Man 9
Nighthawk 2
Mighty Thor 8
Doctor Strange 9
Carnage 9
Moon Knight 4
Vision 9
Old Man Logan 8
Daredevil 9
Astonishing Ant-Man 10

And I'm still dry.   Grin

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2017, 07:20:07 PM »

Ugh, busy day. Was going to go see Guardians this morning bt daughter needed me to meet guys with her cabinets and that went all to hell.
Anyway, I got a couple more in last night, before the deadline  Cheesy, but not much more

All-New Guardians of the Galaxy #1 - Great start to the new series. Cool plot device at the start as well Grin
Champions #6 - Man has this fallen off lately. I think Waid's mind is on returning tp DC again and dropping the ball a bit?
Dr Strange #19 - The ending issue to Aarons last arc. Not the best way to leave, but they all can't be winners
Iron Fist #3 - Now this is fun. Another (in a long line of books) that would read better collected, but still a fun read.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2017, 08:04:36 PM »

Iron Fist #3 - Now this is fun. Another (in a long line of books) that would read better collected, but still a fun read.

Must not be an adaptation of the Netflix series, eh?   Wink

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2017, 12:49:31 AM »

Grin
Yep, you got it.
 Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS