HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:43:44 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Thunderbolts premieres in theaters July 25, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Weekly Reader April 26, 2017  (Read 7360 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2017, 12:16:08 PM »

Jeff, I just realized that you were keeping up with ANAD Avengers, Squadron Supreme, A-Force and Agents of Shield?

You, sir, have an iron will.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2017, 12:39:51 PM »

Jeff, I just realized that you were keeping up with ANAD Avengers, Squadron Supreme, A-Force and Agents of Shield?

You, sir, have an iron will.

Only the Civil War tie-ins for ANAD Avengers, A-Force and Agents of Shield.  Which actually could easily be skipped.  Undecided

Squadron Supreme I've enjoyed.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2017, 01:39:48 PM »

Man I've been a reading fiend this week!

Yeah you have!!  Grin

EVIL Heroes was ok. Not a must read and pretty cookie cutter plot.  Dialogue has problems, especially as it got closer to the end. Great idea but should have been better.

Darn. Okay, cool. Thanks

So a week or so after I say am starting to read and concentrating on more "non-Big Two" books I have read nothing but the Big Two this week.  Cheesy  Angry

It never works out how we plan does it?

It rarely does, that is for sure  Grin

Only knocked out a few more, but luckily got to some non-Big Two books. Even still, I need to kick in my 'Jeff 9000' to get through all I want before tomorrow.
Cheesy

Royals #2 - The art just doesn't fit this book. It was good for Teen Titans, but here? It's just not blending well for me.

Redneck #1 - Yep, I am on. A mix of Southern Bastards meets American Vampire  Grin
Black Hammer #8 - NOOOOoooooo !!!!
Curse Words #3
Curse Words #4
- Starting to mitigate a tad with me. On for one more issue to close the arc, but then not sure.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2017, 10:47:15 PM »

Looks like this as far as I got on the bonus list.  Still a lot of good progress though.

ADD:
ComiXology
Birthright 23
Black Hammer 7
Copperfield 11
Descender 20
E.V.I.L. Heroes 3
E.V.I.L. Heroes 4
E.V.I.L. Heroes 5
E.V.I.L. Heroes 6
East of West 32
Hadrian's Wall 5
Image Plus 4
Image Plus 5
Invincible 134
Invisible Republic 15
Kill or Be Killed 7
Low 16

Magnus Robot Fighter 7
Magnus Robot Fighter 8
Magnus Robot Fighter 9
Magnus Robot Fighter 10
Magnus Robot Fighter 11
Magnus Robot Fighter 12
Mayday 5
Reborn 5

Marvel Unlimited
Weirdworld 6
Mighty Thor 7
Carnage 8
Moon Knight 3
Thunderbolts 2

Daredevil 8
Astonishing Ant-Man 9
Mighty Thor 8
Doctor Strange 9
Carnage 9
Moon Knight 4
Daredevil 9
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 02:16:44 AM by Jeff » Logged

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS