HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:26:35 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planet of the Apes 4 premieres in theaters May 24, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Loading issue  (Read 10122 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 21, 2017, 03:03:01 AM »

Anyone else having a problem getting All New Wolverine #10 to load?

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2017, 10:35:08 AM »

Having trouble getting to the Unlimited search .. there seems to be a bar that has collapse at the top of my screen
(IE - Where it says the first is Scarlet Spider under character spotlight and Chip is the Creator Spotlight ... that area is totally messed up.)
I can't seem to search for that title currently.
I search for Wolverine/All-New Wolverine/New Wolverine under the character list and get nothing for comics. Maybe they are working on stuff?

I stopped my free month, but I still have at least 2 weeks to go, so I know that isn't the issue.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2017, 04:00:25 PM »

Whenever I try to open it so I can download it or just simply read it, I just get the spinning wheel.  Every other title opens fine for me.  I sent their support an email.  Hopefully that will get it fixed.  I was just curious if it was just me or (more likely) a problem for everyone.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2017, 04:43:37 PM »

Right, I'm just mad I couldn't even get to where it was to try it
 Angry

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 02:03:19 PM »

The app requires weekly updates. Every time I check; there is another update.

Of course, that may be related to comic material access, but I actually believe it's trying to get the app to work properly.

The first feedback I ever left them? 2(or a 3) out of 5.

"Love having access to all the material; but so sick of having to restart, or uninstall and reinstall the app to get it to work. How about you find 3 college programming students to actually fix this?"

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2017, 06:31:55 PM »

They told me to delete the app and reinstall.  I did that and it fixed it.  Weird.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2017, 06:40:13 PM »

You should leave the same reply, exactly, that Jimmy did above
 Grin

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2017, 09:21:49 PM »

You should leave the same reply, exactly, that Jimmy did above
 Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2017, 01:07:37 AM »

HA! I'm proud of my reviews. I always stand by them.  Wink

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2017, 12:20:43 PM »

Man, I could have sworn MU had its own search option. All I see is the main on at Marvel that sends you to all things related to what you type.
That is both good and, for me, bad. If I am at MU and I want to search something, I am most chances searching for something in the MU site. Am I wrong in that?

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2017, 05:08:37 PM »

Man, I could have sworn MU had its own search option. All I see is the main on at Marvel that sends you to all things related to what you type.
That is both good and, for me, bad. If I am at MU and I want to search something, I am most chances searching for something in the MU site. Am I wrong in that?

Are you using the App or website?  It works that way on the app.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2017, 07:35:56 PM »

ahhhh maybe that is where I remember seeing it.
 Grin

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS