HR Boards
August 20, 2017, 08:33:36 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the latest PREVIEWS!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: THE INHUMANS  (Read 192 times)
Mitch
HR Super Hero

« on: May 12, 2017, 07:47:09 AM »

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/inhumans/260017/the-inhumans-first-look-at-cast-teaser-released

I guess there has been some online angst generated over the costumes.  Undecided

"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."  - Iron Man (Captain America #29)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 08:08:37 AM »

And I understand why.
However, I also know that after you darken those things up, when filmed, they will look different. Hopefully a lot different.
 Cheesy
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 09:04:57 AM »

Medusa's hair looks terrible. I hope that gets cleaned up.

I remember not liking the early pictures of Flash when they came out but when the show hit the air it worked well.  I'll hold true judgement for when it airs.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2017, 06:12:35 PM »

Medusa's hair looks terrible. I hope that gets cleaned up.

Oh it is even worse in action.

You guys should know I really dig me some Royal Family, but this show looks horrible. Down right cheaper than Sy-Fy bad.

Take a look and see ... and yeah, sorry in advance.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2017, 10:08:04 PM »

Oh man. That is not good.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Mitch
HR Super Hero

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2017, 10:42:09 PM »

Undecided

"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."  - Iron Man (Captain America #29)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2017, 05:25:06 AM »

Ouch.  They say it's worse than Iron Fist.

http://comicbook.com/marvel/2017/08/04/marvel-inhumans-first-reaction/

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2017, 12:31:06 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Im'freaking'possible

(Well, it does have more "special effects", or more failed effects, so yeah, I can see it.)
 Angry
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS