HR Boards
May 23, 2017, 07:12:39 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hero Realm now
officially 475 members
strong!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Iron Fist  (Read 269 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2017, 07:09:40 AM »

Maybe my expectations were set appropriately low so it beat them?  I'm not saying it was awesome just that I didn't hate it like I expected to. 

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2017, 09:50:34 AM »

I suppose that could be it ... maybe  Huh
 Wink Smiley

I just know I watched a 1981 horror movie recently, Ghost Story, and as dated and bad as that was, it was still, to today's standards, better acted, directed, written and whatever else I can think of than Iron Fist. But I am jealous that you can enjoy it more than I can. I so wanted to get a good Iron Fist story. And I think when all is said and done, even if you come away not hating it, hell, even liking it, you will see it is anything but a good representation of Danny or Iron Fist

Undecided
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS