HR Boards
March 29, 2017, 07:44:35 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hero Realm now
officially 475 members
strong!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WONDER WOMAN - REBIRTH  (Read 602 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2016, 06:33:15 PM »

Issues 3 and 4

I loved each issue. This is essentially getting two different Rucka WW titles each month! I love it! The art is fantastic between Liam Sharpe and Nicola Scott. I'm just jazzed to read each and every issue. Not much more to say. Looking forward to how all the origins and different stories are going to be rectified by Rucka.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2016, 06:25:48 PM »

Is there anything much else I need to say than I love this title? And that' its great? And that I love how Rucka gives artists' breaks by doing the one off story with Barbara Ann so his regular story tellers won't be interrupted? This should be the format for the writers and artists to follow to give us the best product they can!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2016, 07:52:40 PM »

Veronica Cale returns!! I only truly remember her very well from when George Perez was writing and draawing the book-in 1986!! Grin

Issue #9

Great, slow down issue, which spun up all kinds of wheels to get more things turning and working in the title.

I love how star struck, smitten, and utterly in love Steve Trevor is. And it doesn't matter they he may never truly have Diana to his own, but no matter what, he does have her love-and that may be just enough for him. She's a goddess! Perhaps all you can do is put her on a pedestal in your thoughts and love her from affar. And Rucka hits that so well.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2017, 08:14:05 PM »

So I read 10 & 11 in a huge push 3 months ago, so I'm now onto

Issue #12

I liked! Really dig Nicola Scott making Diana a young woman! She honestly just looks young!! Bravo for that!!

I won't lie, I chuckled at the
mighty goofy 'mystery solved' that said that SAERS group can be respelled as ARES!! That's our enemy! What was that; a Scooby Doo exposition solving of the case?! LOL  Cheesy Cheesy

Ah, comics; gotta love'em!  Grin

Jimmy T since 2001
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2017, 12:14:41 PM »

I love the twist Rucka has thrown here. I love that it can make some awesome sense, and honor everything in this title. I'm glad I never had to read any of the Finchs' stuff to get back into WW's title.  Cheesy

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2017, 01:46:42 PM »

Need to catch up is what I need to do.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2017, 07:14:06 AM »

I love the twist Rucka has thrown here. I love that it can make some awesome sense, and honor everything in this title. I'm glad I never had to read any of the Finchs' stuff to get back into WW's title.  Cheesy

You aint kidding, buddy.
Love how this "Year One" stuff ties in so deeply to the "current day" situations. Great stuff. And the end of issue #19  Shocked Shocked Sweet  Hell, can't wait to see issue #21 now, an entire month away.
Man, I hate this Year One and Current Day stuff
 Cheesy

Seriously, yeah, bring on issue #20 and #21 as I am loving this book!!!

9 outta 10 - bracelets that can stop bullets!!!!
 Wink Shocked Wink
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS