HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 06:14:16 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: The Hunger Games: Songbird and Snakes premieres in theaters November 17, 2023.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Moon Knight Pinball  (Read 4677 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: June 09, 2016, 09:06:50 PM »

I finally downloaded the "Vengeance and Virtue" pack for Zen 2 Pinball. I had played Captain America just about to death and decided to buy another table. When I went to buy one (for a very fair $2.99 for the solo Marvel tables) I found I had more funds in my account than I thought, so ... yeah, I bought a pack of 4 tables for $9.99 instead. I decided on the vengeance pack solely because it had Moon Knight in it, but I have to say I am enjoying the Ghost Rider and Thor table almost as much. I haven't played the X-Men table much at all, yet, but I will get there.
 Grin

I wish you could make your own pack or pick certain tables out of a pack to buy on their own, as I really want that Infinity Gauntlet table (that damn thing looks sweet), but it is in another pack and so I can't buy it separately. The pack it comes with also has World War Hulk (which is pretty fun ... at least the demo is), the Avengers (movie) table, that seems ... okay I guess (you get to play each character as a character ball, but in the demo you don't get to play enough to tell if that is gonna be cool or not  Cheesy). But the downside of this pack is that it also comes with Fear Itself table. It looks very interesting, but I am still a little scared thinking about that damn event ... not sure I can have that table.
 Cheesy

I think Dr. Strange and Fatastic Four (solo tables) may be next, but I think I may get them all anyway at some point, so its no big deal really.
 Grin

But yeah, Moon Knight pinball is fun. Download the demo and give it a try.
 Smiley

Edit -
Click HERE and scroll all the way down, to see the tables and play a little video of each one (although they show a little too much animation and multi-ball than they should, you can still see the tables)

Try that Infinity Gauntlet one!! Bricks block the flippers!! I WANT IT !!!
 Grin

Edit 2 - But man, I don't know, that Spider-Man table looks very fun. Another great table mixed in a pack of possibly okay tables. Maybe they did this on purpose? Ya think?
 Cheesy

And Edit 3 - Just tried the demo of Dr. Strange.  Cry Nope.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2016, 12:38:09 AM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS