HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 07:29:47 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Transformers: A New Generation premieres in theaters September 13, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Comic Book Day - March 8, 2017  (Read 2495 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: March 06, 2017, 10:24:47 PM »

Price's reduced on these so I went ahead and bought them.  Now for time to read them...

Black Hammer #5
Black Hammer #6
Black Science #27
Briggs Land #4
Briggs Land #5
Briggs Land #6
Invincible #132
Invincible #133
Mayday #3
Saga #41
Saga #42
Southern Bastards #16
Star Trek/Green Lantern: The Spectrum War TPB
Star Trek/Green Lantern Vol. 2 #1
Star Trek/Green Lantern Vol. 2 #2
Star Trek/Green Lantern Vol. 2 #3

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 11:12:07 AM »

Are you enjoying both Black Hammer and Briggs?

Never mind, I can go look I guess.
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 08:47:32 PM »

Are you enjoying both Black Hammer and Briggs?

Never mind, I can go look I guess.
 Cheesy

Love Black Hammer and Briggs.  Just got behind and didn't want to purchase anything new until I beat down the comics I already have.  BUT - all had dropped to $1.99 so I figured - what the heck - let's get caught up!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2017, 10:59:26 AM »

...  BUT - all had dropped to $1.99 so I figured - what the heck - let's get caught up!

Keep busy and keep buying them that way, at the cheaper, I say. They are really great but that extra cost does nothing to make them better, huh?
 Cheesy
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS