HR Boards
December 14, 2017, 01:57:48 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the latest PREVIEWS!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RAI  (Read 413 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

RAI
« on: February 09, 2017, 09:16:18 AM »

Vol 1 Welcome to New Japan; Collecting issues 1-4

Wow!  I should have been picking this up from the second it started.  Great story, characters, and art.  The look of this future world is amazing and a true credit to Clayton Crain as the artist.  Matt Kindt delivers was well with a murder mystery that takes RAI to unexpected discoveries about his own true origin.  Supporting characters Lula and Spylocke are a lot fun to read also.  And as usual with Valiant, we're not sure who is the villain or which side RAI should be on.  Great start and it will be easy for me to read through the next volumes to get caught up.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 04:23:17 PM »

Cool! I didn't have any burning interest or desire to go and pick this up...but now you got me interested. Wink

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2017, 07:35:28 AM »

The art is really incredible. One day I will dive in. Even though I have been saying that for years now.
 Cheesy

Plus, as it is now a closed series, it should inspire me as I know I can catch up to the ending if I start.  Cheesy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS