HR Boards
March 19, 2024, 04:59:02 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Planet of the Apes 4 premieres in theaters May 24, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: THE INHUMANS  (Read 12285 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2017, 11:54:03 AM »

so......i guess i'm the only one going to see it at the IMAX tomorrow? Huh

Lol.  Could be.  I have daughter commitments this weekend.  She's getting her first horse and it arrives tomorrow.  She has no idea this is happening.

good luck with that,Jeff and don't tell either one of my kids that you're doing that. Grin Wink

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No kidding!!!
"But I want a pony too!"
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2017, 12:21:16 PM »

Lol.  Could be.  I have daughter commitments this weekend.  She's getting her first horse and it arrives tomorrow.  She has no idea this is happening.

good luck with that,Jeff and don't tell either one of my kids that you're doing that. Grin Wink

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No kidding!!!
"But I want a pony too!"
 Cheesy

"But Jeff's daughter got a horse!"

Grin Grin Grin

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2017, 02:38:58 PM »

Its so hard for me to want to get behind this, because, well, INHUMANs. I've just never been a fan!

But Karnak doing whatever he wants in comics anywhere is always awesome. Smiley

Black Bolt fighting has always been cool too.  Smiley

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2017, 06:02:31 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

No kidding!!!
"But I want a pony too!"
 Cheesy

"But Jeff's daughter got a horse!"

Grin Grin Grin

If anyone's interested here is how the surprise went this morning. Thanks to our barn for taping the surprise.  She was too stunned to react.

https://youtu.be/jhzmKp5clZc

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2017, 11:06:01 AM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Crap. Here it is.

And if you read this first you will have no idea what I am talking about so ...

Read the Guardians movie post and then come back  Grin

One down, one to go ...
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2017, 11:57:58 AM »

Crap. Here it is.

And if you read this first you will have no idea what I am talking about so ...

Read the Guardians movie post and then come back  Grin

One down, one to go ...
 Cheesy

Lol. I read the other first and replied there.  Now I've high jacked two threads.
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2017, 12:34:51 PM »

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2017, 02:08:28 PM »

That's wonderful, Jeff. Awesome to be able to do something so wonderful for your daughter.

Jimmy T since 2001
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2017, 03:56:40 PM »

soooo....did anyone actually watch this show?

i did and i'm really confused by all the vitriol around this.  while not the best show ever produced it is not bad.  the acting is decent with a few interesting twists.

i think the biggest problem was trying to push this as a movie in IMAX format when produced on a network tv buget.  IMAX magnifies all the flaws and it was a stupid move.  However, CBS would have kiilled it if they had released the 1st 2 eps of Discovery in IMAX as that show at least has the budget to stand up on the big screen, plus would have helped drive "all access" membership (which i refuse to pay for Smiley ).
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2017, 08:55:35 PM »

I watched most of the first in Vegas, but as I was in Vegas, I didn't spend all the time in front of the tv.
 Grin

It was still not the best to me, but I have both episodes still on the DVR and hope to get to them soon with an honest attempt. Although, thanks to the Royals titles, I am pretty much sick of Inhumans now.
 Angry

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS