HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 09:26:00 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tom King and his boys  (Read 3381 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: January 14, 2017, 08:19:55 PM »

The guys at 11 O'Clock comics podcast get Tom King, an old pal of theirs, to stop by for a couple hours. Click HERE to listen to Tom's thoughts on the Monster Men arc, the order DC decided on Rebirth, his thoughts on the thing that made me (and plenty more people mad) about JLA vs Suicide Squad #1 (we do not agree  Cheesy) and many more comic ideas and thoughts.

I am only half of the way through but I'm glad I listened to what I have so far.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2017, 02:36:50 AM »

I will honestly try to listen to it. You recommended that one really good one with the back and forth of Bat V Super, so I'll trust you on this. Smiley

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2017, 04:56:47 PM »

Well it isn't as thought provoking or worthy as that and certainly not as fun  Wink, but it was still nice to listen to one of my new favorite writers talk, as openly as he could, about some of his personal life and Marvel and DC stuff (good, bad and other)
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Tokyo Vigilante #1
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 02:44:01 AM »

I remember listening to him a lot on the No Apologies podcast. He's still friends with those guys, but they're too honest with the opinions for him to hang around. Plus, they don't give a damn about sounding sensitive or p.c. - hence the name.

He'll still pop up on the Taylor Network of podcasts now and again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS