HR Boards
April 28, 2017, 12:50:38 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the latest PREVIEWS!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Locke & Key: Small World  (Read 140 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 29, 2016, 06:58:13 AM »

Oh this one shot was soooo damn good.

You must pick this up if you are a fan of the series. Not a fan of the series? Well I just have nothing to say to you.
 Cheesy

They (the creative team of Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriquez) also teased us about another 37 issue epic they have ideas for  Cool, but ... but ... they admit it may never happen.  Undecided Angry

I can only hope they find time to do so.

And seriously, if you have not tried Locke & Key, you must give it a shot. It is a series that crosses many genres while keeping an ongoing story happening. It is so damn good.

The gist is this house, this family mansion, has all kinds of locked doors and cabinets ... and other things that can be locked  Cheesy. The keys are mostly hidden, but when found they open doorways to ... man, ya just gotta try this book. Loved all the keys in the book and what they did. It had me hooked all the way through ... while keeping me looking for keys around my own house.
 Wink
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2017, 04:08:06 AM »

Hey, did you guys ever read the main series of this, Locke & Key? If not, go find it, preferably on sale  Grin and read through. Not quite as bold and hard hitting as Black Hammer, Jeff, but man was it a very fun series. Spooky, funny, heartfelt ... almost like a Disney horror movie if you will. So bright but also dark in spots. And the plot is so damn cool.

I want more keys!!!!
 Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS