HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 01:26:31 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom  premieres in theaters now!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Carrie Fisher suffers heart attack on flight to LA - in critical condition  (Read 3918 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 23, 2016, 10:34:30 PM »

Not good.   Sad

http://www.eonline.com/news/817905/carrie-fisher-suffers-heart-attack-during-flight

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2016, 07:50:10 PM »

Carrie Fisher died today at age 60.

Very sad.  My daughter and I met her in 2015 and she was one of the very nice stars.  She even signed her dogs name on our photo for my daughter.  Lost to us way too early.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2016, 09:57:48 PM »

DAAAMMMMMITTTTTT!

Jimmy T since 2001
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2016, 10:52:34 PM »

This. Is. Just. Crap. 

RIP to the princess who stole my little 4 year old heart back in 1977 and held onto it since.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2016, 12:00:51 PM »

Just sad.

I made a pretty weak joke to Jeff this weak (or last) about her, not realizing how bad off she was. Not that I wouldn't have made it anyway, but I really just thought she was gonna pull through, even knowing what section of the hospital she was in.

When I think back to all the people we lost this year that were important aspects of my youth, she will almost certainly be near the top of my favorites.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2016, 01:30:04 PM »

Same here gang.  Also my first movie star crush at age 9.  Hard to believe she was only 11 years older than me.

And Perry, if there's one thing I can say about her - she always loved a good joke.  If you hadn't said it, I'm sure she would have.    Wink

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2016, 11:50:43 AM »

And the next day her mother, Debbie Reynolds, dies

Sad

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2016, 05:11:53 PM »

I know, right?  I feel so bad for that family. 

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2016, 02:25:04 PM »

I can't even.

That's my only response.

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS