HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 08:38:45 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Godzilla vs Kong 2 premieres in theaters April 12, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Current Independent Comixology Wish List - Charting!  (Read 3238 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 14, 2016, 10:39:37 PM »

Here is all the other Independent comics I have currently in my Comixology Wish List.  This means I haven't bought them yet but I want to.  The good thing about being me is that I'm so far behind on my reading by the time I get to buying things the prices have dropped.

If you were me, how would you rank them?  Are there some I shouldn't bother buying? 

(NOTE:  Some of the issues listed haven't come out yet.  They are in my wish list for when they are released)

Motor Girl 1, 2, 3
Animosoity 1, 2, 3, 4
Lola XOXO: Wasteland Madam 4
Black Hammer 5, 6
Briggs Land 4, 5, 6

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 11:35:37 AM »

Oh, a quick one
 Grin

Motor Girl, Black Hammer and Briggs Land are all strong buys for me while, almost on the flip side, I spouted my feelings on Animosity not too long ago.
 Grin
Not that it was bad, just didn't reach the "OH MY GOD" level that most readers appear to reach with the title.
 Undecided

Lola XOXO, being an Aspen comic, is one I have never read. No help nor hindrance from me on that title  Grin

Now off to Dr, be back for more later
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 04:38:16 PM »

Brigg's Land and Black Hammer are must reads for me - I agree totally with you on those.

Lola XOXO:Wasteland Madam - I liked the first mini so I'll read this.  Especially since the first three issues are basically free on Comixology Unlimited.

Animosity - yeah, we've probably talked this to death and since I didn't pick it up when it was on sale it might just sit for a long time.

Motorgirl - haven't tried yet but I will get to it.  No way I want to miss out on a Terry Moore story.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS