HR Boards
March 28, 2017, 06:18:39 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING  (Read 127 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: December 09, 2016, 05:03:57 AM »

Shocked

OH

MY

GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch vid first if you haven't before reading
A combination of Peter Parker's Amazing Spider-Man theme and story with a little supporting cast in Miles Morales' best friend Ganke Lee thrown in?

Micheal Keaton making the Vulture BAD-ASS !!! and a shot of the Shocker!!! I wonder who Donald Glover (beside the Shocker) is suppose to be?

Anyway. COOL !!!!

EDIT - Well, looks like I was wrong, sadly. It appears, according to IMBD, that Peter's friend in this trailer is Ned Leeds and not Ganke. I think it is cool they are updating Ned racially in the movies, but he just doesn't look like Ned Leeds. And I am NOT talking about his race. He is too ... chubby and jovial to be Ned. But maybe they are updating him all around? Sorry, but the actor here looks (both physically and racially) and, more importantly, acts and has the dialog of Ganke Lee. It should be Ganke. Maybe they just didn't want to pay Bendis?
 Grin

EDIT 2 - Well hell, reading more at IMBD they are showing Bokine Woodbine as the Shocker, but you can clearly see it isn't him firing that ... shock cannon (?) and is instead Logan Marshall-Green. Who they have no info on. Maybe they have it all wrong and it is Ganke? Okay, enough time spent on this wonderful trailer.
 Cheesy

« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 05:46:43 AM by Perry » Logged
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 06:33:47 AM »

Lol. The video after the trailer shows a guys reaction as he watches it for the first time.  It was pretty funny.

Check it out here:  https://youtu.be/Hyfd0tTJ1HM

As for the trailer itself: Awesome!

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 09:21:54 AM »

it looks great...just hope marvels movie magic continues with this and we get well rounded character piece with some web-slinging action.

cant wait
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 09:26:51 AM »

I really enjoyed watching the trailer. Truly did!

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS