HR Boards
December 13, 2017, 06:12:40 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Hero Realm now
officially 475 members
strong!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: IMPERIUM  (Read 372 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« on: December 04, 2016, 02:22:23 PM »

So, I go back through the forum, and no master header thread for IMPERIUM?

Does this book turn somewhere? Cuz, I just read trades vol 1 & 2, and man I loved them!

I love Harada's drive. Can I call him insane? Power hungry? Hard to say, I think at this point. No, I don't know anything about him from before this point. With Hoopla, maybe I can go back and read HARDCorps, or the Harbringer Wars, or those things to learn more about him.

He certainly says the things a visionary would; and he's all about cracking eggs to make his omelet. It will take a world paradigm shift for his world to come about, and well, I just want to read about it!!! What a very cool, cool start.

I realize that this is probably far back in publishing dates (hell, I don't even know if Imperium is still being actively published), but I loved what I read.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2016, 02:43:11 PM »

Nope, it continues to be awesome.  I'm down to the last arc and still loving it.

I think we spent time talking about it in one of the weekly Reader threads and forgot to start one here!

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2016, 02:23:06 AM »

I think we spent time talking about it in one of the weekly Reader threads and forgot to start one here!

Yeah, I think that is what happened.

Good stuff it was !!!
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 07:38:18 PM »

Someone tell me that Imperium, or at least Harada, continues his goals and ambitions in some other avenue after the Book of Death event in Valiant. I need more Harada after Imperium vol 4!!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2017, 08:33:44 PM »

Someone tell me that Imperium, or at least Harada, continues his goals and ambitions in some other avenue after the Book of Death event in Valiant. I need more Harada after Imperium vol 4!!!

I'm a little behind on Valiant but I haven't seen him lately.  I'd be surprised if he's not in the Harbinger: Renegades book.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 02:02:15 AM »

I have yet to read Harbinger: Renegades #5, but issue #4 came out so long ago (one of the few Valiant missteps in their recent history) I can't remember how much Harada was in there if at all. That is more my crappy memory than anything. Not at all saying Renegades was not WORTH remembering, just that I can't
 Grin Undecided
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS