HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 11:38:42 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 007  (Read 3035 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: April 08, 2016, 08:46:17 PM »

Iv'e been lagging behind on my Bond reading, but just heard Ellis is on 007 for another acr after this first one ends. Good news for when I do read them
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 04:42:27 AM »

As I had no Steelers game, I was able to bust through a great deal of comics while I kicked back and scanned/watched RedZone all day. Got through some Warren Ellis 007 issues I had been meaning to read.

James Bond - Issues 7, 8, 9 and 10

I should have waited one more month for issue #11 to get the full arc of this as it is so hard for me to remember what happens from issue to issue with Bond and Ellis.
 Grin

I think I can keep this together, as long as it isn't going to be 3 more months for that number 11 to hit the stands. I know I will have forgotten it all then
 Cheesy

This book is a really good comic, if you like the Bond novels. They are pretty deep in detail and the workings of MI6 and the like so if you only like the women, action and jokes of the older Bond films these comics are not for you, but if you enjoy Bond being an agent and doing more real life spy stuff, this is the title!!!

The only Dynamite book I read, until I try the newest Bond mini Hammerhead (I think) that is out now, but I haven't tried yet.
 Smiley

For the arc so far -
8 outta 10 - shooting Money Penny's
 Smiley

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS