HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 10:34:36 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: image hosting  (Read 2599 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: November 04, 2016, 03:04:42 PM »

Okay, so I got tired of my old image host ... imageshack ... as they were slow as heck and down most times. I have found a new one, but my new picture doesn't show up? I put the site link in, like I have always done, the picture shows up in the preview box, but then I hit save and "BAM", right back to nothing showing again.

EERRRRR

Soooo, what hosting sites do you guys use? Not sure why this isn't working but gonna try and post the image here and see if it stays in this message at least. Just to further aggravate me.
 Angry

TEST

And of course, it works !!!
 Angry

Why in the hell won't it take in my profile using just the web stuff? Could it be the Http"S" ? Does it have to be just Http? not https?

Any help or any other hosts you guys like that will allow URL uploading and size editing?
 Huh

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2016, 04:02:30 PM »

Check your Avatar now.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2016, 04:17:17 PM »

Thanks again, buddy.  Cool Smiley

But if I go to change it ... I guess I need to look around and figure out a site to host without the "security" httpS aspect. I guess.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2016, 04:25:16 PM »

That's the only thing I can think of.  I'll do some research this weekend and see if that really is the issue.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2016, 04:27:10 PM »

So-Weet, my man !!! thanks regardless of what you find  Smiley

I am just 'puter illiterate (and it's only getting worse as I get older)  Grin Cheesy

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS