HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 01:38:46 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spiderverse 3 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I will get around to answering and talking again!  (Read 8250 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: April 07, 2017, 12:08:43 PM »

Also, this dumb aunt doesn't go all the way to the end of the antibiotics she's given; once the kid 'looks fine', she saves the rest of the bottle for another time.

I would take away her Parent Card. I am not going to talk bad about your family, lord knows I have more than my share of those kinds in my clan  Grin, but I would probably have punched her right in the face.
 Angry

But Jordan didn't get sick from them!

Well then I am glad you didn't punch her in the face!!!
 Grin

Today was start of day 4. No better. At all. Wakes every 2 hours. Stays up frustrated and trying to fall back to sleep for 40 minutes. I'm a fucking wreck. Got my follow up appointment tomorrow.

He's pretty worn out, exhausted, and frustrated too. Can it be spring already?!!!!

Buddy, joke above aside, I just don't have the words to express how much I wish your boy (and you) would kick this shit. Enough is enough. He got his tubes in, yeah? No more infections at least? Is it just snot and fever or is there a cough? Can this be an allergy? I mean, this has been going on far too long.

Who am I telling?

You know it has been going on far too long, you've been livin' the shit!!!!

Sorry again, Jimmy.

Hoping for the best for you guys. And SOON!!!!

EDIT - Went back and read again about how the little one did have that stuff in his chest. Probably not allergies then ... I think. But whadda I know?

« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 12:10:33 PM by Perry » Logged

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2017, 12:02:26 PM »

Wife's grandfather passed last week, been gone for a week, she was busy hardcore for the 2 weeks prior finishing the last of her grad classes this semester, and oh, I've been reading a book instead of comics. It's all I've had time for!!

But everyone is doing pretty decent now.

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2017, 11:29:05 PM »

I've been reading a book instead of comics. It's all I've had time for!!

Oh man.  I totally forgot I had a New Years resolution to read six books this year; one every two months.

So far I've read......zip.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2017, 03:07:47 AM »

I've been reading a book instead of comics. It's all I've had time for!!

Oh man.  I totally forgot I had a New Years resolution to read six books this year; one every two months.

So far I've read......zip.

I made a similar resolution to read 15 books this year.  so far, up to 5.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS