HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 02:42:46 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Captain America: New World Order premieres in theaters February 14, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2  (Read 21891 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: October 19, 2016, 09:25:48 PM »

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2016, 10:04:37 PM »

Cheesy
"Oh, I thought I said no"
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2016, 04:57:55 PM »

New trailer even funnier than the first!

I can't get the embed link from you tube on the iPad so here is the web link.  I'll embed it later when I'm using a PC.

https://youtu.be/dW1BIid8Osg

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2016, 09:18:19 PM »

Very, very cool! I'm so looking forward to returning to these movie characters!! Gunn has created such a cool vibe with this sci-fi space adventuring group. Smiley

Jimmy T since 2001
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2016, 11:08:45 PM »

All right - here's the new trailer embedded....

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 09:24:22 AM »

Love that Drax scene!  Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2016, 12:23:42 AM »

Love that Drax scene!  Cheesy

that scene with Rocket and Groot is classic!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2016, 11:47:36 AM »

Cheesy
Yes!!! That is also so well done  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy!!!!

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 12:16:43 AM »

Only four more days!!!!!!!!!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 09:20:57 PM »

Seven for me
 Undecided

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 10:45:02 PM »

Seven for me
 Undecided

Yeah I doubt I'll get to see it opening day either since we are in the middle of closing on the house and moving.  But I'm still excited!   Cheesy

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 01:12:34 PM »

Me too.
Super happy that the director is staying on, directing and writing, movie 3 also!!!!

jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2017, 03:51:48 PM »

so my daughter and i went to see it last night.  she claims it is the best marvel movie that she has seen.  I thought it was very good and i liked it more than the first one.  I'll wait until a few more of you have seen it before i start talkign about it.

and yes, there are 5 post credit scenes.

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2017, 06:06:55 PM »

I truly enjoyed it.

I love that when a great movie has a sequel, they are allowed to do some more personal moments and scenes because people usually just want to know more about the people than the events that are occurring.

Jimmy T since 2001
Mitch
HR Super Hero

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2017, 05:18:35 AM »

Saw it last night and had a blast.  Lots of LOL parts and some very touching moments as well.  And of course, an awesome soundtrack.  This movie is FUN.

"I need a day when there aren't twenty crises to deal with, but I don't see that coming any time soon."  - Iron Man (Captain America #29)
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS