HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 06:02:39 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Blade premieres in theaters November 7, 2025.
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Agents of Shield Season 4  (Read 5718 times)
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« on: October 12, 2016, 06:41:45 PM »

Anyone watching Season 4...i think its moving at a pretty good pace though with obvious set up for DrStrange mysticism.

not a bad version of Ghost Rider, thou i found this GR in the books to be dirivitaive and frankly boring, and the affects are acceptable.

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2016, 07:01:11 PM »

We've watched the first 2 episodes.  Liked Ghost Rider but really liked
Jeffrey Mace, AKA the Patriot and ex-Cap
as the new boss of SHIELD.  Nice twist at the end of Episode 2!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 07:08:09 PM »

i just hope it hold together better than last season.  while not bad, it switched lanes and left some pretty big plot holes and gaps in the internal logic after the mid-season.
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2016, 05:29:38 PM »

Episode 3

A little slower but wrapped up some things left over from last week.  I like the direction so far.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 09:35:13 PM »

While the Ghost Rider arc was ... "fun" to "just okay" for me, in typical Shield like fashion, this LMD arc has been fantastic. Just watched 4 or 5 in a row and daaaaaamn was that fun.
Can't wait for April to continue this!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 10:05:34 PM »

Man - I haven't watched this since episode 3.  We had kind of given up on it.  Sounds like I need to do a binge weekend.

Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 01:35:53 AM »

While the Ghost Rider arc was ... "fun" to "just okay" for me, in typical Shield like fashion, this LMD arc has been fantastic. Just watched 4 or 5 in a row and daaaaaamn was that fun.
Can't wait for April to continue this!!!

quoted for truth Smiley

kind of pissed we have to wait for april.
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2017, 09:28:49 PM »

anyone still watching...the back half of this season has been really good from the LMD to Agents of Hydra (yea Ghost Rider too).  Enjoying their version of Mirror/Mirror.
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 12:07:10 AM »

Yep, still on this and loving it. Although I am now one episode behind as I have yet to watch the most recent one, this has still been fun, if not a "too bad the MU or Comics don't want us to, we are going to tie in to all that anyway" method of storytelliing
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS