HR Boards
March 29, 2024, 02:40:56 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Spiderverse 3 premieres in theaters March 29, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: LUKE CAGE  (Read 16107 times)
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2017, 02:32:21 AM »

Ep 5

Aw, hell yeah! This episode had all kinds of funk, macho, and kickassery! Loved it!! and that's just in the first 15 minutes!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2017, 01:17:21 PM »

Yeah it gets really good around this time. Fun stuff.

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2017, 01:48:06 AM »

I loved this. By far, my favorite of the 4 serials to come out so far. I loved the gravitas, the conniving, the macho, the 'man's man' elements, the humility, and the acting and players through and through.

Now, mind you

I agree with the sentiment that Diamondback/Willis wasn't that interesting. He seemed to villian-y to me. Like, look at me, I'm bad! At least with Cottonmouth you knew that he lived doing the wrong things for his own reasons and was just fine with it. And oh man, do I want Martha Dillard to get it!!!

The Method Man rap was awesome. Listened to that a couple of times. I had such a good time enjoying all elements of this show. I was pretty much enraptured.

And yes Perry, I'm going back to read those PM & IF issues you recommended. Hell, I'm going to read the 12 issues of Power Man that are on the MU,Inc from 1972!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2017, 10:36:48 AM »

And yes Perry, I'm going back to read those PM & IF issues you recommended. Hell, I'm going to read the 12 issues of Power Man that are on the MU,Inc from 1972!!

You should love that Dr. Doom one  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy (if that is in there).

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS