HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 07:41:34 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Kraven the Hunter premieres in theaters August 30, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WESTWORLD  (Read 5467 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: October 04, 2016, 12:44:58 AM »

Just finished episode one

AWESOME !!!!!!

Yep, HBO does it again !!!!

9 outta 10 walking vacuum cleaners !!!!
 Grin

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 01:14:35 AM »

Sweet!  I'm going to start that when I finish Luke Cage.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 09:22:57 PM »

Didn't know this, must have missed it in the credits, but Brubaker, yes, that Brubaker is heading this series up and is a writer also!!!

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 04:10:06 PM »

Finally got around to starting this.  I just finished up Episode 4 last night.  I saw that Brubaker credit - very cool.

And I didn't realize Anthony Hopkins and Ed Harris were in this.  Great actors for great characters.

I agree with Perry - 9 out of 10 whatever you want to say here.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 02:13:14 AM »

Just wait.
 Wink

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2017, 03:26:48 AM »

Can't believe I never came back to this thread since I finished this months ago.

Just gotta say GREAT SERIES.   Ever saw that twist with
Ed Harris' younger self
coming.

Can't wait for season 2.

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2017, 10:07:42 AM »

Yep, that twist got me. My jaw just slowly dropped as they began to show the scenes that made it obvious. And that was a really cool way to do it, I must say. They didn't just show us, the led our hand to allow us to find out slowly, by the structure of the scenes, right before they "really" told us. It was a cool move and certainly something I didn't see coming.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS