HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 12:47:26 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Mission Impossible Dead Reckoning Part 2 premieres in theaters May 23, 2025!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Walking Dead Season 7  (Read 3345 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: October 24, 2016, 03:24:30 AM »

Episode 1

Wow.

Still managed to surprise me.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 01:31:11 PM »

I haven't watched in two years (or is it four .. can't tell with the way everyone does "seasons" anymore  Cheesy).

Where's the spoilers?
 Smiley

And do you guys remember when they would show all the episodes of a series back to back? 22 to 26 episodes in a row? And then NBC started to tout how cool they were because they were bringing you 2 new episodes of FRIENDS back to back? And then these split seasons ... ugh?

BAH. Angry old guy hates new tv.  Angry Angry Angry

Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2016, 02:50:53 PM »

Here's your spoiler....

Negan killed Abraham with Lucille.  So just when you thought, ok they're going to deviate from the comic.  Still can't believe they killed Abraham.  I really liked him.  Then out of no where - BAM! He takes out Glenn with the bat.  With almost a frame for frame picture and dialogue from issue 100.  And man was it bloody as he took his time smashing the heads in, over, and over and over and over.  Then, since Rick still doesn't look like he get's it, he pulls Carl over and tells Rick he's got to chop off his own kids hand.  Rick really cracks.  Of course, just before Rick does it he stops him. 

But man.  That was the roughest episode of this series to ever watch.  You should go watch just this episode since your not keeping up.  It will blow your mind.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2016, 03:40:44 PM »

Thanks for the update.

And my brother text ... texted(?) ... textd(?) ... me this morning saying the same thing. "You have to see this"  Cheesy Cheesy He has only read the first or maybe the first and second HC of the WD so he did not know about ... what you said above.  Wink

I may, if I get a few minutes, check out a clip or two online, but I am really just over the WD in general. But yeah, both of you said it was really good/impactful/tough to watch/good/ all of that.
 Smiley

And I will also ask you the same thing I asked him ...How do you think this show will end? As I see it there is only three ways it will end, and none of those please me. But then again, I have not read an issue or watched an episode since the new city got attacked, so I am not one to be pleased of course  Cheesy But as I see it, it can only end with -
1) Fades to black with you (the viewer) never knowing the end
2) They find a cure (YUK)
3) They kill off all of the people you care about at the end.

None of those makes me happy, so I have avoided coming back.  Grin Plus, I like to be happy, and that show/book, while very well done, does not lend itself to jovial moments.
 Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS