HR Boards
April 16, 2024, 07:06:56 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Joker 2 premieres in theaters October 4, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: i don't think we've done this in a while....  (Read 3121 times)
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« on: May 07, 2017, 12:31:33 AM »

my order for July today:

BackIssue 99
Image Plus 16
James Bond 5
James Bond:Kill Chain 1
New Teen Titans TPB Vol.7
ROM 13
Sacred Creatures 1
Star Trek Boldly Go 10
Star Wars 33
Darth Vader 3
Poe Dameron 17
Walking Dead 169
Walt Disney Christmas Comics HC (reprints of the old Sunday funnies.  Obviously Christmas stories)

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 11:52:14 AM »

Have you started reading Rom yet? I know for awhile you were behind on your reading of stuff you were getting.

And that is not a slam as we all can understand that kinda thing happening.
Hahahaha

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2017, 02:07:10 PM »

I'm also curious about ROM.  Loved it back in the ancient times.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Wringer
HR Super Hero

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2017, 07:11:40 PM »

I've read the first 3 or so far and it has been pretty good...some interesting characters and scenarios.  Curious on how they moce the Wraiths plot forward.  I typically like Christos Gage so willing to give him time as he is trying hard to recapture the glory and falling a bit short.  it just feels like its missing something

and i prefer the mitten hands...dont care what anyone says Smiley
jedicow
HR Super Hero

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 09:50:12 PM »

Have you started reading Rom yet? I know for awhile you were behind on your reading of stuff you were getting.

And that is not a slam as we all can understand that kinda thing happening.
Hahahaha

would it shock if i told you i had read all of them?  because if it would, then you are safe. Grin

My brother actually gave me a Marvel ROM #1 for my birthday this past year and it was the only one i was missing.  I want to read all of those older issues before i start the new series.  Should be done by say.....2027?

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2017, 09:59:17 AM »

I've read the first 3 or so far and it has been pretty good...

Glad you liked it. I couldn't get past the art of issue one (or the FCBD issue ... I forget) so I dropped out pretty early. I've been keeping tabs on it, wondering if I should try again, but to be honest, I think that is a pipe dream at this point
 Cheesy

and i prefer the mitten hands...dont care what anyone says Smiley

Oh yeah!!!!
 Cheesy

would it shock if i told you i had read all of them?  because if it would, then you are safe. Grin

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS