HR Boards
July 18, 2019, 07:04:08 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Ad Astra in theaters September 20, 2019!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Black Hammer  (Read 10014 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2019, 05:07:42 AM »

Sah-Weet
Maybe we should get some sort of "Walk for the Hammer" petition thing going for Jimmy? Ya know, fill it with signatures so he will finally buy this series  Grin
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2019, 02:49:47 PM »

Sah-Weet
Maybe we should get some sort of "Walk for the Hammer" petition thing going for Jimmy? Ya know, fill it with signatures so he will finally buy this series  Grin

How can he not at 99 cents an issue?!?!?!  They're practically giving it away!

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2019, 06:36:11 AM »

Just read Black Hammer/Justice League ...
An okay first issue with pure set-up tone and form. Issue #2 will, I think, be the deciding issue on if this is going to be a good mini or a bad mini.
 Grin
If you are not already lined up to get this, I say you can wait on it. Unless there is no price reduction if you wait that is. I mean, why wait if you are not getting a discount. However, yeah, if you can save some money, I say wait and at the very least get this when you get issue #2. Or heck, maybe even wait on issues 1-3 until issue #4 hits? Up to you, but this was certainly not worth the rush to read.

Not saying it is bad, no, no. It's is just a typical set-up issue. Does have some nice art, although I am now a little too used to Ormston's art style on these characters I think.
 Smiley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS