HR Boards
March 26, 2017, 09:58:58 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the latest PREVIEWS!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Teen Titans/Teen Titans Go!  (Read 77 times)
Gay Titan
HR Celestial

« on: January 31, 2017, 10:17:08 AM »

My son and I have been watching the "old" teen titans cartoon before it became Teen Titans Go!.

The last episode of season 5 ends with Beast Boy running out of Terra's high school. It was really anti-climatic. Was there a season 6 or did it become TTG! ?
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2017, 01:22:06 PM »

Hey Rodney - looks like they did a movie which served as the series finale after Season 5. 

Here's the info I found:

Teen Titans premiered on Cartoon Network on July 19, 2003, and also premiered on Kids' WB!. Initially, only four seasons were planned, but the popularity of the series led to Cartoon Network ordering a fifth season. The final half-hour episode of the show, "Things Change", aired on January 16, 2006; it was later followed by a TV movie, Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokyo, that premiered on September 15, 2006, serving as the series finale.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS