I'm going to rank what I've read regardless of number of issues out. Just to be different because I never ever follow the crowd.
01 - Wonder Woman - Maybe it is just that I love Rucka, but this is some good comics
1,2) Wonder Woman-BECAUSE IT'S THE BEST its 1 & 2 on the list, due to the different stories it tells. And I misnumbered when I started the list and didn't want to edit it!!
1) Wonder Woman - Dammit.
2) Hal Jordan & the Green Lantern Corps - I find myself looking forward to each new issue. This hasn't happened much with DC for me lately. When it does I have rank it high.
3) Red Hood & the Outlaws - same as HJ above.
4) Detective - surprised me as I'm not a fan of Clayface here. But there's no denying this is well plotted, written, and drawn.
5) Superwoman - One issue and jumped into the top five. Let's see if it can maintain that.
6) $5 Batman - Snyder knows Batman. But he's not perfect. Let's see how his out of character twist works out.
7) Batman - The Gotham and Gotham Girl plot has been interesting.
8 ) Titans - maybe because I got my Wally West back. After a couple more issues I'll reevaluate this.
9) Flash - I think I'm in the minority here in not liking all these speedsters. But I I don't hate this so next arc will be the true test for me.
10) Deathstroke - could go higher as issues come out. Rebirth was decent.
11) Superman - I was high on this at first but this Eradicator story isn't good. Get back to life with the kid and it'll go back up.
12) Justice League - first two issues were weak. But now that Supes has shown up could get better.
13) Nightwing - this makes me sad. Nightwing should be much higher on my list. I miss Grayson (and Midnighter).
14) Suicide Squad - not hooked after Rebirth issue but not hating it yet.
15) Green Lanterns - would have loved to read this for the Red Lanterns but I just don't care about these green lanterns.
16) Green Arrow - hated the Rebirth issue so I dropped. But I have to admit looking at the covers makes me want to give it another shot.
17) Aquaman - easily the worst of what I read. Did not pick up after Rebirth issue.
I have not read any of these so I couldn't fairly rank. But I do have some thoughts.
Action Comics - the praise this gets here and then my enjoyment of Superwoman has put this on my radar. I might try it out.
Batgirl & the Birds of Prey - curious about this. I may try out the Rebirth issue.
New Super-Man - I hear good things but I really have no interest. Maybe I'll try it as things drop off the list.
Batgirl - no interest
Hellblazer - no interest
Harley Quinn - no interest
My thoughts on the rest that have release dates but aren't out yet.
Supergirl - actually kind of looking forward to this. I hope it doesn't suck.
Blue Beetle - same here. Giffen in BB has to be a win.
Cyborg - I'm interested in checking this out. Don't know why but I am.
Trinity - no interest yet
Batman Beyond - no interest yet
Gotham Academy - no interest ever
EDIT: left off Teen Titans by accident. I'll give its Reborth issue a try since it has Kory, Garth, and Raven in it.