HR Boards
March 28, 2024, 01:18:21 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Madame Web premieres in theaters February 16, 2024!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: DEATHSTROKE - REBIRTH  (Read 13323 times)
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 12:27:39 PM »

I'm almost caught up to the Lazarus Contract arc.  I'm giving myself a goal of catching up on DC by Christmas.

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2017, 08:32:20 PM »

Issue 13

What the....??

Slade is sleeping with Jericho's fiancé?!

“If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?”- Kevin Smith
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 08:57:30 PM »

Issue 14-15

I like this addition of
Power girl to the cast.  
Man this is a fun book. I'm so glad I'm getting caught up on this!

Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 11:02:02 PM »

Issue 13

What the....??

Cheesy
He is such an asshole

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2017, 02:06:10 AM »

Issue 13

What the....??

Cheesy
He is such an asshole

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2017, 02:10:00 AM »

Issues 16-18

Love, love, LOVE this book.  I had no idea it all was going to lead here.  Issue 17 was definitely the jaw dropping issue with all secrets exposed.  Then BAM! Issue 18 is the fallout leading into the crossover.  Absolutely effing brilliant writing.  Now to get caught up on Titans so I can see how this all plays out!

Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2017, 12:57:09 AM »

I didn't get the ending of it...but I enjoy how Slade has been affected by it, and what direction Priest is having him go in!!

Jimmy T since 2001
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2017, 09:24:13 AM »

This damn thing going monthly has not helped me retain my reading. I need to catch up. Again.
 Angry

Avatar mash-up is from Ross Pearsall... and of course those that own the original characters Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS