HR Boards
December 12, 2017, 03:24:34 AM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TOP OF THE STACK 8/3/16  (Read 225 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« on: August 03, 2016, 07:55:49 AM »

Been awhile for the good ole TOTS. so I figured on this comic Wednesday I would put forth my most anticipated books once more. This week, though I still have yet to decide which one will be gazed upon first, my Top Of The Stack looks like this -

Kill or Be Killed #1 by Brubaker and Phillips (Image)
The often paired team once again unites to bring a new monthly comic that is described as being a "... twisted story of a young man who is forced to kill bad people." I am curious about the "forced to" aspect of this. What does that mean? I would still get the book if that was not part of the description, but it adds a little mystery to the thing, I think.

and another book I may read, even though I have yet to start the "event" yet -

4001 A.D. : War Mother #1 by Van Lente and Giorello (Valiant)
Again, I haven't even read one single panel of Valiant's newest event, 4001 A.D. yet so I may skip this one and wait until I do, but there is something about this book that pulls at me. It's inside my head.

It may just be Bru's Kill or Be Killed I hit and then go from there as the desire and time hit me, but who knows, War Mother may not let me leave it alone. It tasks me. It tasks me and I shall have it. I'll chase it around the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round Perdition's flames before I give ...
hahahahaha
 Cheesy
 Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS