HR Boards
December 14, 2017, 01:59:06 PM*

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome back Realmers!
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JUSTICE LEAGUE  (Read 821 times)
Perry
Just an old man
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2017, 06:05:50 PM »

Well, that is cool. Hope is still alive.
 Smiley
Jeff
Administrator
HR Celestial

« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2017, 12:45:34 PM »

I practically had a private screening!  I went at 10:45am this morning and was the only one in the theater right up to where it started when 4 more people came in.   Cheesy

And the verdict is.......I liked it.  That was pretty good.  I see how it’s not “epic” but not a bad movie.

I won’t rehash what others have said other then to agree that you HAVE to disassociate your comic book versions and let these versions stand on their own.  If you can do that I think you can enjoy this for what it is.  Flash will still be annoying but he really does have a few truly funny moments.  Gal Gadot owns the movie just by her screen presence alone. Aquaman’s tough boy angst is cliche but his screen presence and awesomeness make up for it (somewhat).  Cyborg is a nice surprise. Affleck isn’t terrible but he’s the weakest of the characters. And
Superman
I liked a lot as well.

It’s not good enough to see twice in the theater but I’ll watch it again when it comes out on DVD.

I’ll give it 7 out of 10 para demons. And keep those expectations low, it definitely helped my enjoyment.

"If I could go back in time and like tell 11 year old me that like not only do you get to go to Comic Con but you go every year.  So much so that you get greeted by Stan Lee when you show up.  And 11 year old me would be like - How did we get so fat?" - Kevin Smith
Jimmy T
Global Moderator
HR Celestial

« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2017, 08:14:52 PM »

I still say it's quite enjoyable, and worth your time to watch.  Wink Smiley Wink

Jimmy T since 2001
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

B l a c k - R a i n V.2 by C r i p ~ Powered by SMF 1.1.21 | SMF © 2015, Simple Machines MySQL | PHP | XHTML | CSS